- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 small pink grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, segmented, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces, chopped
Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of your favorite low fat or fat free citrus or raspberry vinaigrette. Or make your own dressing using 1 part good-quality olive oil to three parts orange, lemon or grapefruit juice. Place in a small screw-top jar and shake vigorously.
Serves 4 as an appetizer.
Per Serving (without dressing): Calories 98, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 2.8g (Sat 0.2g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrate 15g, Fiber 3.5g, Protein 3g