The Bottom Line
- Easy to control serving size
- Only one calorie per spray, and 10 calories to dress a one-cup salad
- Each 7-ounce bottle dresses more salads than a regular pour-on 16-ounce bottle of salad dressing
- Flavor with very little fat
- Leading ingredients are either high-fructose corn syrup or water
- Italian Spritzer was too sweet for my liking
- Wish-Bone Salad Spritzers come in nine flavors.
- Each 7-ounce bottle contains about 260 sprays, enough to cover 26 one-cup salads.
- Each flavor contains a combination of water, high-fructose corn syrup, oil, vinegar and flavorings.
Guide Review - Wish-Bone Salad Spritzers
Of all the flavors, which include Caesar Delight, Asian Silk and Raspberry Bliss, the Balsamic Breeze is the best-tasting. The Italian dressing was a little sweet for my liking. All the varieties are somewhat watery, as you would expect, but they impart just enough flavor to your salad without overdoing it. Just remember to shake the bottle before you spray.