- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 pound chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, cut into 1-inch diagonal pieces
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch diagonal pieces
- 1 carrot, julienned
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add garlic and fry until softened. Reserving the marinade, add chicken followed by the scallions, asparagus and carrots. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink.
Add marinade and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Serves 4.
Per Serving: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 40, Total Fat 4.6g (sat 0.8g), Cholesterol 49mg, Sodium 461mg, Carbohydrate 8.1g, Fiber 2g, protein 22g