Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3/4 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (about 1 slice)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup canned no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups low fat, low sodium marinara sauce (such as Amys or Trader Joes)
- 8-ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta
Roll meatball mixture into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. You should have about 20 meatballs. Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes, turning once in the middle of cooking.
Cook spaghetti in a large pot according to package directions, without added salt or oil. In a large pan, heat marinara sauce; add cooked meatballs to the sauce and simmer until the pasta is ready.
Per Serving: Calories 404, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 6.9g (sat 2.4g), Cholesterol 52mg, Sodium 242mg, Carbohydrate 58.4g, Fiber 3.4g, Protein 27.7g