Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup low-sodium teriyaki marinade
- 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 4 chopped scallions
- 2 medium red or yellow peppers, quartered and seeded
- 3 small zucchini, cut into quarters lengthwise
Place chicken thighs in a roasting tin in a single layer.
Combine teriyaki marinade with ginger, honey and scallions. Pour over chicken; turn the pieces to coat them evenly.
Bake chicken for 25 minutes, turning once halfway through. Add vegetables, coating them in the marinade.
Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until chicken and vegetables are tender.
Per Serving: Calories 296, Calories from Fat 62, Total Fat 6.9g (sat 1.7g), Cholesterol 141mg, Sodium 878mg, Carbohydrate 21.5g, Fiber 2.3g, Protein 36.9g