Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt, drained
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Black pepper to taste
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise and cheese in a small bowl. Add onion and artichoke hearts. Transfer to a small casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot, warm or cold with whole grain pita triangles, cut veggies or baked tortilla chips.
Makes 2 cups.
Per 1/4 cup: Calories 51, Calories from Fat 16, Total Fat 1.7g (Sat 1.1g), Cholesterol 6mg, Sodium 368mg, Carbohydrate 5.2g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 3.6g