1. Food
My kids love cream cheese, so I usually pick up a tub of light cream cheese for their almost-daily bagels. But in the past few months Iíve noticed a new product sneak on to the shelves, right next to the silver-colored tubs of cream cheeseóa larger tub, with a bright yellow lid, offering the ultimate in convenience desserts: Philadelphiaís Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling. Simply buy a ready-made 9-inch pie shell, pour in the filling, add some fruit or other toppings, and there you have it, a super-quick, no-bake cheesecake.

Now I realize that cheesecake is hardly central to a low-fat diet, but we all like to treat ourselves from time to time. Find out why you should spend your fat calories elsewhere. Hereís my review of Philadelphia Ready To Eat Cream Cheese Filling.

Lower Fat Cheesecake Recipes

Photo © 2007 Fiona Haynes, licensed to About.com, Inc.

Comments

April 6, 2009 at 3:07 pm
(1) briana says:

OMG THIS IS AMAZING… NO BAKE NO WAIT!! PERFECT FOR ME. && HOW COME ITS BEEN OUT SO LONG AND IM BARLEY FINDING OUT ABOUT IT.

September 7, 2009 at 9:06 pm
(2) dale says:

I would like to know if the ready-to -eat cheesecake filling can be frozen

July 6, 2010 at 11:07 pm
(3) vivianne says:

This is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
NO BAKE AND IT TASTES AMAZING ALONE TOO!!!!

its ready to eat, no frozen :)

July 12, 2010 at 3:46 pm
(4) Laura says:

I found this ONE TIME at my local A&P and fell in love. When I went back to buy more…it wasnt stocked, and hasnt been for quite a while. What other grocery stores carry it?

March 16, 2011 at 10:51 pm
(5) John says:

Go to the Kraft web site here and you might find it like I did, Had to drive 30 miles but I wanted it that bad

December 7, 2010 at 3:38 am
(6) ruth ameiorsano says:

this is brillant sooo good i smear on pound cake and top with chocolate syrup what dessert

June 9, 2011 at 11:13 am
(7) monagale says:

has anyone tried adding anything to the filling before placing in pie shell. Flavoring, syrups, etc. this is good filling but my family would like additional flavoring. i have placed cherry, strawberry canned pie filling, but would like to change the flavor of the cheesecake.

August 3, 2011 at 3:51 am
(8) angie says:

ive done crushed oreo in a chocolate pie crust. u can leave them coarse or crumble finer and mix thoroughly.. or just blend. chocolate ice cream shell syrup or crumbled oreos for garnish on top!

December 9, 2011 at 10:44 pm
(9) Jenn says:

Add milk chocolate chips to it and serve with pretzels. Yummy and easy.

April 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm
(10) Barbara says:

Why can this only be found in grocery stores during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays! We love it!!

November 14, 2012 at 9:05 pm
(11) Heide says:

The store I used to find this says it’s being discontinued. Why?

February 1, 2013 at 4:18 am
(12) mary simmons says:

i love the cheese cake filling. its so convieant and good. i havent been able to find it in the stores in a long time. please tell me ehere i can buy it in santa barbara, ca.? thanks very much